Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Sunday, January 28, 2018

29 Jan 2018 Letter

This week has been yet again so busy but good. We saw lots of miracles when we did park and embark (a car fast day) on Australia Day. We biked and trained around our area and surpassed our goal of talking to 40 people and talked to 50+! People were so much friendlier, it was awesome. I have been discovering that that is my mission, to talk to everyone about my purpose at all times, even when it is exhausting. I can never know when someone who needs my message will be in my path and it is impossible to judge who will accept it and who won't.

Matthew is doing pretty good progressing towards his baptismal date, but is still struggling to completely give up coffee and tea. I am confident, still, that he will reach his date because he is starting to understand the why. Helping him and other investigators understand the commandments and why we have them, has strengthened my testimony of living them, and the great blessings they have brought to my life and my family's. I am no longer apologetic as I teach about them, because as I teach with boldness, our investigators are able to understand the faith that we have of these commandments and how they have helped to strengthen our faith. We just want them to have the blessings we have, that is what missionary work is!

Things are going great, hope they are for you too.

Love,
Sister Pace

pics
1-biking on Australia Day (Jan 26th!)
2-cute Blundell kids in our ward
3-5 MacArthur Zone Conference pics





No comments:

Post a Comment