Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Sunday, January 14, 2018

15 January 2018 Letter


Hello all! 

So I got transferred to DAPTO WARD! I am serving on the coast next to the ocean! It was unexpected because I have already served in this very same district. It is the neighboring ward to Mittagong Branch. Both are in the MacArthur stake. The Lord and President Bingham seem to just be jumping me back and forth from Canberra stake to MacArthur stake, but I'm not complaining, it is BEAUTIFUL here. It's just funny because I was called to the Australia Sydney South Mission and I have never served in Sydney.... I am just what they call a permanent "bush missionary".

Even more exciting than the fact that I am serving in Datpto ward though is the fact that I am companions with THE Sister Monilla AGAIN! I was companions with her just a couple transfers ago in Tuggeranong and I have now followed her here to Dapto! I don't know how I am so blessed, she is the best!

Here is what I wrote to President Bingham, which sums up a bit of our week:

Dear President,

This week has been so great! I love being here in Dapto with Sister Monilla. She is so awesome and I feel so privileged to be able to work with her again.  I love that she is exactly obedient and so organized with everything. We are really getting things done!

Heavenly Father blessed us with so many miracles this week, as He always does when we are doing our all we can to fulfill His work well. One of our investigators, Matthew, is now on date for baptism on the 27th of January! He is originally from South Africa and he is so cool. He is really smart and has been Christian his whole life I think. He knows a lot about The Bible. He is so humble and willing to keep commitments. We are excited to finish the lessons with him and help him be completely prepared to make this wonderful, sacred covenant. (So keep him in your prayers please!)
Everything else is going good. We have had heaps of miracles as we have been diligently opening our mouths at every opportunity. We have found a lot of potentials through that. We are excited to follow up on them.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve here with Sister Monilla. It is already turning out to be a miraculous transfer!

Love,
Sister Pace

Pictures:  Above, Together again! with Sister Monilla
Below:  All my Filipina loves!
 Together again!
 And some pictures from the past couple weeks:
Belinda!  A member I will miss a lot because I followed her from Belconnen Ward at the beginning of my mission to Tuggeranong ward now!
Christmas Breakfast at the Anderson's:
 Last DTM:
 Last day with Sister Haretuku:
 More pictures of Melody's Baptism:




No comments:

Post a Comment