Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Saturday, January 6, 2018

23 December 2017 Letter



































All is well here, it has been a really busy week! I loved the Christmas conference we had with half of our mission this week! We had some really good trainings in the morning then just a fun afternoon. We got to watch Moana!!! Oh my gosh so good! It was so funny watching it with a bunch of islander missionaries, haha. We have had lots of miracles this week, even in the midst of the busy Christmas time.
 
We went to Cooma and Nimmitabel this week and taught a potential named Jez for the second time so he is now an investigator down there! He is really cool guy probably in his 60's. He wants to come to Christmas sacrament meeting even though it is an hour and a half away for him. We pray he does! He agreed to be baptized should he continue to feel good about it!

Piripi and Melody are still progressing and doing good.
 
I have loved this Christmas season and the greater love that we feel from all those around us. It's the best! I especially love being on my mission for a second Christmas in a row because it has really helped me prioritize what really matters in this joyful season, Jesus Christ and drawing closer to and giving to Him.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Love,
Sister Pace

Pics:
1- (above) - Sister Burgess and I holding a drawing of Jesus someone drew for our training:)
     Christmas Conference!
2- "For unto us a Child is bored" we probably laughed harder than was necessary about this while             writing on Christmas cards.

 3- Us with Prez and Sis Bingham:
4- Getting ready to watch Moana with some of my best friends and fellow sister missionaries! I
   got to see some sisters I haven't seen in a while!

5-Sister Mariner, who goes home to Samoa in 2 weeks:(

6- Sister Monilla!


[The Christmas Card Emmalynn sent home]:


No comments:

Post a Comment