Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, May 15, 2017

15 May 2017 Letter


Well, I just got off of google chat with the fam. I am so happy! I love seeing their faces and hearing their voices. Happy Mother's Day! And Happy Birthday to Danna, my niece!

I'll keep it short this week and just send the same letter I sent to President:

Dear President,
It was another great week here in Mittagong! We are working with the branch a little better now, and trying to get some more branch activities going for good fellowship opportunities, so that is good. Our new investigator seems really good. She is an older woman named, Phil. She knows a lot about lots of different religions and is really interested in reading the BOM. We had a good first visit with her so hopefully they will continue.
Our investigator, Marie, came to sacrament meeting with her husband Paul, which we were not expecting , which was a miracle. She is in a similar situation. We pray that they will know that the BOM is true as they read it and that they will be willing to act on the promptings of the spirit they receive.

We are doing our best to help our investigators progress and get some put on date for baptism. With some faith, I think we will get there soon!

Have a great week, President!

Love,
Sister Pace

Oh, and also, to update you on Patrice, we taught her about the gospel of Jesus Christ, including baptism. She doesn't feel like she is worthy to be baptized yet, but she really is. We committed her to pray about if she is. Hopefully she can get an answer and know for sure that it is what she needs to  do.

Overall, life is really good! I love my branch (there are so many characters!). I love my companion. I love our investigators. I love the kind people we meet in the Southern Highlands of Australia. I love my district and the things I learn from them every week. Basically there is so much to be grateful for and I am so happy and blessed to be here!

Have a great week everyone!

Love,
Sister Pace

Pics:We hiked Millamura Falls as a district last P-day!






 District Training Meeting:

I made Spaghetti for us one night and Sister Sumaribos was really excited about it.









Google Chat with the family on Mother's Day:  AnneMarie, Tanner, Lyndsi, Jessica, Emerson, Matthew and Joanna in Utah; Mom, Dad, Garrett, Veronica, Vincent, Danna, Bruce, and Josy in Nevada.  On the computer at Samantha's home in Bowral, Australia.







No comments:

Post a Comment