Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, July 23, 2018

Mission Visits

"We first stopped at the branch building on Henderson Ave.  We saw two cars there so we went inside and found Pres. Smithson and Brother Malloy working on implementing some of the new changes that apparently happened for the Melchizedek Priesthood at Conference.  It was so good to see them and get to say goodbye.  They told me that Travis Andrews, a 16 year old boy who had been inactive when I served there, had passed away from pneumonia recently.  I couldn't believe that.  I was happy to hear since I have left the branch, he was coming back to church.  Sounds like the tragedy brought the branch closer together, too, though I feel so sad from his mum.

Then we Google-chatted most of the sibs, which was fun, but I really just want to see them in person.
I then showed Mom and Dad the nice little cottage we stayed in, in Bowral, 7 Ascot Rd.

 Then we visited the Sell's.  It was fairly short, but good."

 McQuarie National Park, in this mission area:








My apartment, "4th floor, last door" in 












No comments:

Post a Comment