Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, October 16, 2017

17 October 2017 Letter

 Hello!

I am still in Tuggeranong, but Sister Monilla left me:( We are the best of friends now, so I knew it was too good to be true to keep her for another transfer. Good thing that Heavenly Father has even better plans for me than I have for myself though, so I am always good with whatever transfers bring. I was a little apprehensive finding out who my new companion was because President is doing this new thing where he doesn't tell us until they basically get here. After spending most of yesterday in Belconnen (my mission birthplace!) with Sister Yuen, while we both awaited new companions, I found out that I am with Sister Haretuku!!! We were in Canberra Zone together last time too. Between the two of us, we have covered every ward/branch in Canberra (3 each!). Anyway, she is the coolest and most fun person, so I am so relieved and excited I get to work with her!

It's been a great week with many miracles!

One cool experience was going to Nimmitabel, about a half hour out of Cooma. We followed up on a potential investigator named Jessica. She miraculously let us in to share. She told us about her struggles with her two sons who have ADHD and are very full-on, how she struggles to have patience sometimes. We were able to help her understand how the gospel will benefit her in her situation right now. She has been turned off to religion in the past when it has been forced upon her, but she likes how our church encourages us to ask questions and find out the truth for ourselves. She is coming to Cooma Sacrament meeting this weekend! That was a big miracle. She is really sweet, hopefully we will continue teaching her and her little family this Friday.

That is just one of the many great things that happened and I am excited for another week of miracles with Sister Haretuku! I was sad to hear Sister Monilla was leaving me because we get along so well, but I was so happy to hear that I will be with Sister Haretuku because I have served around her before, and I know how great she is. It is going to be a good transfer, I can feel it!

We were not able to see Evone and Kwadjo this week, but hopefully  tonight!
Also, Simone's progress has been slow lately, so keep her in your prayers.

Have a miraculous week everyone!
Love you!
Sister Pace


Bye, Sister Monilla :(

Sister Burgess and I have decorated our daily planners with the same picture :)

Got to see the Whaites, a family I love in Belconnen, when we were waiting for our new companions!

Last DTM with the Relief Society District :(









I unexpectedly got to see my trainer this week!! She is visiting Australia from Tonga for about a month so Sister Loney took her to come see me; so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment