Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Sunday, March 18, 2018

19 March 2018 Letter



Well, this week has been another busy one with a combined mission conference with the Sydney North and South Missions with President and Sister Clayton (President of the quorum of the seventy) and Elder and Sister Ardern (of the Pacific Area Presidency). They announced that as the two missions become one on July 1st, there will be a new mission president called.  I think the name is Runio? I also learned of a lot of things I need to work on, which is great. The main thing I liked is that we are always associated with Jesus Christ because He is the other biggest name on my badge, so I always need to be acting in a way that He would be pleased, and always striving to emulate Him. I started reading the book of Mark this past week, and  I am paying extra attention to what Jesus did so  I can keep learning of Him and emulating Him.

I also had a good trade-off with Sister Matagasau, from Fiji, just like Sister Namalo. She is Sister Ockey's companion and this is only her second transfer. She is so cute. Should have taken a picture.

Besides that, Matthew received the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday, so hopefully will be attending the temple in the next couple weeks.

Pamella is doing well. One of our fellowshippers, Sister Wood, got her more excited and determined to read the Book of Mormon this past week in our lesson with them, which is good because she was mostly still just sticking to the Bible and she really needs to receive a testimony of the Book of Mormon too.

Everyone else is progressing slowly but surely. We found out that a former investigator, Jayden still lives here, after we thought he had moved to Sydney. He is still really keen! The only reason we found out is because we were randomly following up with old potential investigator sheets. That was a miracle!

Just trying to do everything I possibly can with the little time I have left. Love you all and you are constantly in my prayers!

Love,
Sister Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment